Terms and Conditions
As you prepare for your experience, please review the following terms and conditions:
- Disclaimer: All exhibitions feature dynamic high powered technology. Please note this information if you experience light sensitivity, motion sickness, or sensitivity to loud noises. If you have any questions you can email our location teams through the contact page.
- Age Limitation: Reference individual installation/exhibition page for specific age limitations and recommendations. At all times visitors ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. Children under the age of 12 must be closely monitored by an adult throughout the visit.
- Reduced Price Ticket Offers: By purchasing reduced price or promotional tickets, guests confirm that they, and each of the members of their party, meet the qualifications for the applicable promotion. Each visitor must bring their respective ID and will be asked by the staff to show it upon check-in.
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds. All ticket sales are final. Re-bookings or exchanges are subject to additional fees. To rebook you can contact our box office at the location email. Excluding special dates & events, all re-bookings are subject to availability and manager approval.
- Reselling & Reproduction Policy: Tickets may not be reproduced, resold or offered for resale. Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes except with the express written consent of ARTECHOUSE. ARTECHOUSE reserves the right to refuse entry to any customer to any person attempting to attend an installation with such tickets.
- Cancellation or Date/Time Change Policy: If the exhibition showing is canceled for any reason other than “force majeure,” ARTECHOUSE will refund the face value of tickets purchased. Showing is not considered “canceled” if the entry is delayed or there is a queue line for the allocated session. In the event of any entry delays, ARTECHOUSE is not required to refund the value of any tickets purchased for that session/time. If there is a significant delay in entry, ARTECHOUSE will accommodate you at the subsequent session when possible.
- Late Arrival Policy: Visitors arriving late to their session will be accommodated at the closest available time at the discretion of the staff.
- Events Policy: Please be advised that while we guarantee your booking, business needs and private events may present limitations which could require slight adjustments to your reservation, including changes to the date and time of your booking. We appreciate your understanding and will make every effort to assist you in modifying your reservation to suit your preferences wherever possible. We recommend reviewing our website close to the date of your visit to ensure you are fully informed. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team here. Thank you!
- Photography & Copyright: Taking photographs or filming is permitted exclusively for private, personal use purposes. Personal use can include sharing your experience on social media. ARTECHOUSE does not allow Flash Photography, Photoshoots, or Commercial Filming/Photography inside the space. We take copyright infringement very seriously. ARTECHOUSE is a place for people to experience original art, and although we appreciate visitors sharing their experience through personal photos and videos, we require all visitors to respect artist’s copyright and not use such footage in a commercial manner or self-promotion and also ask that any video recording not exceed 60 seconds. Using content that you do not own represents a serious breach of copyright law and our Terms and Conditions. ARTECHOUSE reserves the right to photographs taken by visitors within the art space and posted publicly.
- Disruptive Behavior: It is the policy of ARTECHOUSE to provide a safe and appropriate environment within the art space. When the behavior of a patron constitutes a disruption which interferes with the use of art space by other patrons, or which interferes with a staff member’s completion of his/her duties, said patron will be removed from the premises and no refunds will be provided. Participants thought to be unstable or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted. Costumes or costume paraphernalia are not permitted in the space. ARTECHOUSE reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Waiver & Release of Liability: As consideration for being permitted to visit and tour ARTECHOUSE, I hereby release the company, and its respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively “Releasees”) from any and all actions, claims, or demands that I, my assigns, heirs, distributes, guardians, next of kin, spouse, and legal representatives now have, or may have in the future, for injury, death, including but not limited to any injury or death resulting from exposure to food or beverage allergies, food borne illnesses or choking, virus or infectious disease, theft or property damage, related to my visit and tour of the art space, interaction with staff or the use of mobile app, the negligence or other acts, whether directly connected to my visit or not, and however caused, by any Releasee, or the condition of the premises. By accepting these conditions, you expressly agree to assume all risks of injury to you, any minors in your care, your representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents and assigns that could arise as a result of your participation in use of ARTECHOUSE facilities, including, but not limited to, viewing and/or use of exhibits, stairs, any equipment, interaction with staff, and participation in any and all activities at the ARTECHOUSE.
- Notice of Filming & Photography: By entering ARTECHOUSE, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media or any other purpose by ARTECHOUSE and its affiliates and representatives. ARTECHOUSE reserves the right to photographs and videos taken of the visitors on the premises.
- Agreement: Submitting a ticket order indicates your AGREEMENT to these terms and conditions.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. ARTECHOUSE has undertaken reasonable steps to lessen the risk of transmission of COVID-19, however, ARTECHOUSE cannot guarantee that you will not become infected and is not responsible in any manner for any risks related to COVID-19 in connection with your visit.
By purchasing your ticket and/or visiting ARTECHOUSE you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk associated with your visit, that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid such risks. You acknowledge that such risk can result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of ARTECHOUSE, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after visiting ARTECHOUSE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. You acknowledge that you are giving up legal rights and/or remedies which may be available to you.
If visiting with a minor or a family member, you for yourself, your spouse, and child/ward consent and agree to his/her release provided above and agree to indemnify and hold harmless ARTECHOUSE from any and all liabilities incident to your minor child’s/ward’s visit. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you do not suffer from any medical condition or disease that might in any way hinder or prevent you from visiting, including, to your knowledge, COVID-19.
Coronavirus Risk Warning
- It is suggested that seniors or others with compromised immune systems not participate in or attend this event due to risk of infection.
- Do not enter if you are exhibiting any signs of illness such as sneezing, coughing, sniffles, have fever, or don’t feel well.
- Do not enter if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19 and have not been cleared or if you have had close contact with someone who has.
- If you are repeatedly sneezing or coughing, you may be asked to immediately leave the premises.
- All visitors and staff should practice responsible social distancing by remaining at least 6 ft apart whenever possible.
- All visitors and staff should wear face coverings whenever applicable.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entrance, during the event, before and after you eat, and as you leave. Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations are provided.
- Avoid touching your face including your eyes, nose, and mouth.