We are is seeking to hire a Social Media & Digital Specialist to join our growing Marketing team. This position will be similar to a community manager. You will be the ‘voice’ of ARTECHOUSE (ATH) community and play a key role in communicating the vision and mission of our innovative brand to our fans – commenting as the brand, tweeting, messaging on social media, broadcasting, and engaging with our followers.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of ARTECHOUSE’s digital communication and community development across social media and business listing platforms. You will work within the Digital Marketing team putting our content out to the world, engaging with all social channels. Under the supervision and support of the manager, you will serve as the primary front-line communications making our audience experiences memorable online.
In addition to the primary responsibilities, this role will be a part of a larger team working together to promote ARTECHOUSE locally and internationally.
WHO YOU ARE:
An ideal candidate will understand and translate the brand tone, is a quick problem solver and clear written and verbal communicator. They will be very detailed oriented, contribute ideas for content and social engagement – and ideally passionate about art and technology!
Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day-to-day obligations will be:
- Implement ARTECHOUSE’s social media strategy across all digital platforms to boost engagement, visibility and visitations.
- Maintain a cohesive social media brand voice across social channels by creating and posting content that delivers on our mission to inspire, educate and empower – on sites including (but not limited to): Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok through both proactive and reactive content – guidance from Manager when needed.
- Manage day-to-day social listening across social platforms including engaging reactively and proactively on behalf of ATH with the online community ensuring brand voice and timely and high level responsiveness to comments and requests is maintained consistently.
- Work with Marketing/Production/PR to develop and implement an escalation process for priority posts as well as build a plan for crisis management across social channels.
- Maintain social media dashboard and corresponding reporting; track metrics and analyze efficacy of campaigns or goals.
- Prepare social data and post insights to be utilized by the Marketing team in monthly/weekly reports – Share insights from the community to help inform the team’s strategic, creative and paid decision-making.
- End-to-end management of digital ad buys on platforms (not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Google/YouTube and TikTok, from the planning, execution and performance analysis stages.
- Monitor and analyze social media trends, hashtags, influencer engagement, emerging technology and current events to seek out and spearhead opportunities to engage with popular conversations; leading efforts within the team to produce real time content
- Identify & build ATH’s base of social influencers; engage and amplify brand messaging
- Create & maintain master list of business and cultural moments and initiatives
- Create list of accounts and hashtags to follow and engage
- Develop and execute daily/weekly/monthly content schedule and maintain social media calendar across all relevant platforms and channels.
- With guidance and oversight, curate, draft, and publish relevant original content
- Stay current with relevant news, events and trends especially in the arts, digital and technology sector.
- Manage digital business listings on TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google Business (and others as added), maintaining a cohesive presence across listings, ensuring listings are up to date with the latest assets, exhibit information, operational updates and post updates
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing activities including website maintenance, content updates, data management, and email marketing.
- Work collaboratively with other departments on incorporating relevant social media techniques, particularly with our augmented reality application.
- Additional projects as assigned.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS + SKILLS
- BA/BS in marketing, digital media, journalism, advertising or other related fields
- 3+ years of professional experience in social media management and digital media production, preferably for arts, music or entertainment fields
- Expert knowledge of and passion for social media, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, Google Business
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated success in social media campaigns and strategies to drive engagement and grow/increase presence across platforms.Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and video editing softwares as well as mobile content editing apps.
- Experience working with community management tools including SproutSocial, Mailchimp, Sprinklr, Spreadfast, etc.
- Strong writing and editing skills that demonstrate attention to audience, tone, nuance and detail
- Knack for problem solving and ability to think on your feet – react IRL with solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Amazing interpersonal communication skills and desire to implement creative thoughts
- Flexibility to work non-standard business hours, including nights and weekends
- Availability to travel and be on-site at our art spaces to direct and create content as needed
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with others
- Agency working experience is a plus
- Knowledge and/or passion of digital art and culture worlds is a must
For consideration please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio. Please note we will only respond to candidates selected for further consideration