We are seeking an impressive Visual Communications Designer with motion graphics chops who understands the nuances of successfully branding an edgy and creative company to produce the visual design supporting ARTECHOUSE’s multimedia output as well as ensuring unified brand presence across online and offline channels.
In this role you will work collaboratively with the Creative Director and Digital Strategy Director to create B2C and B2B marketing collateral ranging from various presentation decks and on-site signage, infographics, to motion graphics, and beyond. You will design and oversee layouts of various visual templates used across the company, PR assets including brochures and posters, data visualization, user interfaces, and other creative visual designs that engage internal and external stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE
You possess proactive and effective communication skills – visual, verbal, and written – to quickly summarize and understand the needs of a fast-paced company. You are a visual problem solver with a keen eye for detail who represents our company brand in its graphical presence and can translate the purpose and message of our marketing and public relation campaigns. You are a proven strategic and organized visual storyteller excelling at creating visual designs that communicate a targeted message faster than words can, while keeping the messaging clear and compelling that connects emotionally with the viewer where appropriate. You are not afraid of challenges and pushing the boundaries of communication design and also have a strong understanding of our brand guidelines/identity.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE
- A craftsman of the field of visual design, with excellent typography, composition and text layout skills, and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or Graphic Design. Motion Graphics, and Illustration experience a major plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- Expert understanding of digital experiences and print marketing standards, design principles, and brand identity.
- Have prior experience in a fast-paced creative agency environment working with a complex organization and people of diverse backgrounds.
- A self starter who takes ownership of their work.
- A portfolio demonstrating a core competency in graphic design with an expert understanding of digital and print layout, including working with websites.
- Working knowledge of After Effects to produce gif level (or beyond utilizing C4D is a major plus) motion graphics.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and willingness to go above and beyond to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with newsletter CMS, Illustration, data visualization skills is a plus.
- Have the drive and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines.
- An ever curious designer with a growth mindset, who is always looking to raise the bar.
- Maintaining and achieving a unified branding of the marketing and presentation assets across our channels.
- Create print and digital assets for projects that include brand identity, visual identity systems, brand standards, and print applications.
- Execute the visual strategy for the brand across visitor touch points including promotional materials, visual communications, eCommerce, and social media. This list may include packaging for merch in the near future.
- Design collateral for B2B materials such as presentations and landing pages.
- Support digital video production with design elements where needed.
- Edit and prep photos for online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Lead visual communications design ideas and efforts.
- Able to think conceptually and put them into clear and beautiful executions.